What information do we collect?
Astute Imaging™ may collect and use the following information:
- Personal information that is identifiable to you. This includes your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, the name of your employer, and your business title. For healthcare professionals, this also may include your specialty area and information regarding your practice.
- Correspondence information. This is information you provide through the Site when seeking support services, such as when you request customer support or help-desk services or communicate with us via email or social media sites.
- Employment-related information. This is the information you provide when seeking employment with us, such as when you submit your resume and other documentation to apply for a position with us.
What we do with the information we collect
- Provide, operate, maintain, market and promote our products and services;
- Develop new or improved products, services, features, and functionalities;
- Provide information about our products and services, and grant you access to the products and services;
- Process and complete business transactions, such as webinar registrations;
- Evaluate your interest in employment and contact you regarding possible employment with us;
- Communicate directly with you, such as by responding to your comments, questions, and requests;
- Provide customer service and support, such as by sharing notices, updates, alerts, and administrative or marketing messages;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with the Site;
- Investigate or prevent fraudulent or illegal activities, including unauthorized access to the Site;
- Comply with applicable laws and regulations;
- Defend ourselves from legal liability or allegations;
- Respond to emergencies or take steps to prevent harm to Astute Imaging™ or any person or entity;
- Negotiate any merger, sale, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Astute Imaging™’s business to another entity; and
- Undertake any uses that you have authorized (for example, if you contact us to correct an issue by e-mail, we may use your personal information to respond to and resolve your issue).
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in conducting our business or servicing you, such as third parties that perform web hosting/infrastructure, analytics, marketing, and employee hiring services. When we engage another company to perform a function of this nature, we endeavor to provide them only with the minimum information that they need to perform their specific function and we require that they protect the confidentiality of your personal information.
Controlling your information
You may decline to share certain personally identifiable information with us, in which case we may not be able to provide to you with certain services or access to certain areas of the Site.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have implemented the appropriate physical, technical and administrative policies and procedures to protect against the unauthorized access, disclosure, and improper use of the information we collect through the Site. Please note that the transmission of information over the Internet or any wireless network may not be secure. As such, while we endeavor to ensure the security of the information you provide, there are security and privacy limitations of the Internet that are beyond our control and the security, integrity, and privacy of the information and data exchanged between you and us through the Site cannot be guaranteed.
The Site may be accessed only by individuals who are 18 years of age or older. We do not knowingly collect personal information from individuals under age 18. If we become aware that an individual under 18 has provided us with personal information, we will take steps to delete such information.
Revised: Feb. 1, 2022